6:16 PM Unknown 0 Comments

War, is it really necessary? No, war is just an economic conflict that politicians hide behind some nonsense religious or political view. But that’s not even the reason why wars annoys me so bad, its the fact that innocent  people have to die every day with the wrong idea of defending their countries. Yeah can’t help it, but for me, war is just a political unjustified way of make rich people richer out of the misery of others, for instance let take a quick look at the middle east war, US government just justify their horrible hidden goal behind a  smokescreen produced by media which hide and draw the masses attention with no sense.


You know what irritates me the most?, The fact that none of this would happened if we weren't fighting for that one percent, we would not have  all those military cemetery  ¾ full.


In part is not only politicians fault, in fact is ours, since we are the rest 99% of the global population. How could we let this madness happened in front of our eyes and we still don't mind to do something, this is fact stupid, I should feel really ashamed to live in a society where such madness occur and we are like “whatever” I think is that lack of empathy which is killing us, But, I am also part of this problem because, I always been silent about this and a two faces hypocrite because I accepted the government scholarship in order to study so in fact I’m also part of this problem, so is this a cyclical problem that will keep happening over and over lets hope not but I got my hand tied,

0 comments: