5:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Religion, just words, ideas but not reality, religion is the venom society have been infected, it is like living inside a society who choose to be blind. Religion is the biggest corporation, bigger than Microsoft, richer than Bill Gates. But the biggest question, why people keep trusting them although the fact and theories are in front of their eyes, it’s because of faith. I don’t have problem with peoples faiths or believing in something, because I can’t deny it sometimes we need something to believe in, because sometimes going through this crazy life we choose to live in can be harsh and cruel. But why is it necessary to kill, torture others in the name of god? Because if you get the stop and think there just two reason why society ever been in war: money or religion. For example the Christians Conquest of what we called Spain, this was a conflict or a war in the name of god to regain the terrains Muslim people stole from them. Another example could be the several amount of people who were burned and killed because either they were witches or they were against the religion. But let not go too far, let talk about others religions not only Catholicism, let talk about all those terrorist who believe by destroying others with different  religions or attacking others they receive a space in what they call Heaven.


Some people offered up answers.
We made out like we heard, they were only words.
They didn't add up to a change in the way we were living,
And the saddest thing is all of it could have been avoided.

But let’s talk about my experience for about 16 years living in a family where they live with the idea that everything their religion say its ok, but in fact is just false. I had to be part of a religions I didn’t feel I was part of, I was baptize, force to do my First Communion, and Confirmation where I had to validate in whom I belief in. Those last 2 years I felt like a prison making my family I was okay with that were I was not, because they were forcing me and also I didn’t wanted to cause discussion over that topic or me.
I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in


0 comments: