5:55 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Death, just another step, maybe the longest, the one we will spent the rest of our eternal life. What happens there stays there, since no human had made it possible returning from that side, I don’t know but to me, death sound more hollow and scary than it actually is. Oxford define death as “the action or fact of dying or being killed; the end of the life of a person or organism”. But the definition is far beyond words, death can represent the liberation from their material bodies and the real freedom of soul and mind, for other the end and the beginning of a new cycle, a cycle  pain free road to nowhere. For me  death is not a place, it’s a state that is not necessarily start when your body die, its starts when we born, since the only thing we know for sure in life is that we all will die one day.

To me the real aspect and the most painful of death is, the marked it leaves in everyone's hearts , after losing my father when I was only 2 years old, it left a mark in my heart, soul and brain but it turned me into this young man who is writing right now. What hurts the most was having him but never knowing him, that he was once there but I didn’t get to know him , all that is left is the memory that we never got the talk to each other I never told him "Dad I love you" and he actually hear it. Also the loss of my grandfather the person I spent half of my childhood he was my guidance, my light on the road, he was always there I still remember those good old days.

0 comments: