4:18 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys it is sunday, which it mean it is time for another entry, this week it will be about movies, first of all, it may sound really sad but I am not a huge fan of movies. Well, yeah, movie can be a really good way to show an idea with the help of a cast, scenery and stuff, but I really don't get the point of it. But after all I've said you guys must be like.....


But there just one movie genre I really like, well in fact, I love, and are those called or categorized: Indie. Yeah, I like every single movie who wasn't filmed by those huge film industries. They might be low budget but at least they are intended to give at a message at a low cost. If you see my netflix suggested films, is not filled with junk class F movies, it is filled with movies most people wouldn't like.  Another thing I hate are sepia colored movies or old movies it just that I get bored easily and are so slow that I know know.

But my favorite movie, of all times although it was created by Fox, it is Star War, but maybe it is because I am a geek, and that movie it is a must for everyone, although it is old,  it has all the basic of modern filming special effect you can what I am talking about when you see it in scenes like these...

0 comments: